British Council pledges their support
NAA members meet at Modern School
British High Commission to support the Award Programme
Meeting with Award Volunteers
The Award Volunteers desk firstname.lastname@example.org
12th of August 2009
Mr. Rod Pryde invited us to the British Council and introduced us to the new Director Programmes for India and Sri Lanka Mr. Charlie Walker. We are working on a MOU with British Council and more news will follow.
13th of August 2009
Meeting of NAA members at Modern School, kindly hosted by Mrs. Lata Vaidyanathan.
1. The Capacity Building and Training being done by the National Office will not be a NTW.
2. The National office will NOT run the Award in units / schools; will work with Corporate and Social bodies.
3. The Zones will focus on schools and add momentum to the Award with support from the NAA.
4. The events / workshops of the National Office will help build up the Volunteer force and the Award brand.
5. The next issue of Award India is due October 2009 and will focus on Capacity Building and Training.
14th of August 2009
British High Commissioner Sir Richard Stagg has kindly offered support and venue for events of the Award programme.
15th of August 2009
Meeting of Devyani & Kritika with Sandeep Dutt. It was decided to focus on the opening of the Award centre at SACAC on the 23rd of August 2009, and to build up the strength of the Award office with the help of Volunteers.
16th of August 2009
Kritika joins as Volunteer at the Award office, our Volunteer desk id is email@example.com
At the office Chittranjan Das is available on +91 11 64662720, all weekdays 9 AM to 7 PM.
Need for 25 Award volunteers, contact Kritika for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)