The 2018 Global Participant Satisfaction Survey results are out! The IAA research team analysed responses received between May 2017 – September 2018 from 7,393 Award holders from 62 countries (23 NAO countries and 39 IAC countries). An 'Award n numbers' info graphic - including some key highlights from the satisfaction survey and global statistics - will be available in early November.
In the meantime, here are some highlights
- * 65% of Award holders (and 79% Gold) of Award holders believe they have changed as a person as a result of participating in the Award
- * 93% said the Award encouraged them to try something new
- * 90% said the Award has challenged them
- * 74% said the Award has inspired them
- * 66% said through participating in the Award, they now feel part of their community
- * 84% said they intend to continue to regularly volunteer at least once a month vs 48% of those who said they volunteered at least once a month prior to doing their Award
This year, 12 countries have enough (100+) responses to also access country-specific reports.