9 Point Action Plan...
1. Working Groups- Not much progress this week.
This will happen once the schools open and the Zonal Chairpersons get to meet up with the National Director. The Working Group comprises Zonal Chairperson, Members of NAA and could be an invitee.
In July the Trustees meet, and further we will have in place some policy decisions to take this ahead. Until then cheers!
2. Exchange initiatives - please do work on this with your Zonal Team and the schools.
Sourajit is back, and now we look ahead to encourage exchange visits of Awardees, participants and Award Leaders.
3. IT Initiative – the Blog and the Facebook features, The IAYP website are being updated regularly
Priyank is controlling all from the Book Cafe IT and Management Centre, in Dehradun, India. He will work on a National IT strategy and see how we can develop a solutions for the entire IT backbone needed for the Award in India. Rohit is in touch with Priyank.
4. The first 18-25 Award Centre SRI AUROBINDO CENTRE FOR ARTS AND CULTURE;
The first OPEN AWARD CENTRE in India, will start work in July, after the college admissions are done.
5. Zonal offices – will all be doing their bit to build up the teams and infrastructure.
PLEASE ADD TO THE COMMENTS ON THE BLOG, AND UPDATE US ALL.
6. The shared National Office in Delhi , with Book Cafe is operational. Manish Kumar is available on +91 11 26497154, and on the Award Office phone + 91 11 64662720; welcome to call and get further information.
7. Alumni network; Rohit has in place the FACEBOOK India Award Holders group.
The database filler is on online too, we have 29 active members now.
8. Branding and corporate communication; meetings …
The International Council has invited Sandeep Dutt to be join the 8 member IC Team for Brand Strategy. In July 2009, Sandeep to attend meeting in London.
9. Programme to hinterland is happening too
Now near 375 schools and hope to reach 500 Award Centres in 2010
Aloke is in touch with the new Leads in the WEST and Malini is active too.
News from South and East will come, once the Summer Holidays over.
Need inputs and invites from Zones to plan travel and assist in development.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.