Weekly update as on Sunday the 31st of May 2009
1. Working Groups- Not much progress this week.
2. Exchange initiatives -Sourajit has had no luck with the; please do work on this with your Zonal Team and the schools.
3. IT Initiative – the Blog and the Facebook features have been activated.
4. The first 18-25 Award Centre SRI AUROBINDO CENTRE FOR ARTS AND CULTURE;
Good developments - Devyani and Shibani had a meeting with the Director and Dean of the institute; they are in the process of registering with the North Zone; as soon as colleges open, new entrants will be enrolled from all colleges. Meeting on the 1st of June 20009
5. Zonal offices – will all be doing their bit to build up the teams and infrastructure. No Update
6. The National Office in Delhi is operational.
The address is:
The International Award for Young People
Book Cafe, 86/A Shahpur Jat,Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi 110049, India
Phone: +91 11 64662720
Fax: +91 11 26497165
We are most grateful to the Book Cafe management for accommodating us at the Book Cafe warehouse area, in New Delhi. The area is about 300 sq ft for IAYP with shared facilities of meeting room, rest room, IT hardware and other office facilities.
7. Alumni network; Rohit has got going with the Award alumni group.
The database filler is on online too, we have 18 active Award holders in the group and will make this 100 this month.
8. Branding and corporate communication; meetings …
HSBC conference on the 27th a big success, they will start GO for GOLD, and this will be away to motivate and retain HR.
Had meetings with Mrs. Jyotsna Brar of Welham, Dr. Amrit Mitra - FICCI Secy. General, Mr. Sandeep Dikshit - MP from Delhi, Mr. Anoop Kaul of Baaix India, and Mr. Vijay Mahajan one of India's celebrated micro finance and social development achiever.
In the coming week meeting Hero Mindmine and JCB
9. Programme to hinterland is happening too in the North – Safron Public Schools evenced interest, Malini to take this ahead.
24TH May 2009
At May 31, 2009 10:35 PM
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.